For me, I hate uncertainty. WHY? Because, you are at the risk of things not working out for you! That's why. I can take things when they don't work out, but i can't be on the tip of the fence, no thank you!
SO what's bothering me? Interact. Would i be the president? I want to be a somebody (more then ever) during my time in Form 6. So, I guess this administrative role would be the best place to prove my worth. Interview was a breeze though, familiar faces all over. BUT I'm not sure if that's a good thing, because they know the good, AND the bad... Sigh. That aside, I would like to give doing Interact meetings with Keynote. That would really make meetings a LOT more interesting than the usuals i faced when i was in Form 1-5.
I'm also stuck in between a decision in a friendship. I made a bad call when i lied about a certain fact about myself, and now i'm uncertain -again- what would happened if i told the truth. Scary stuff, I'm sure.Amusing stuff? Last Tuesday wad St Thomas's drama, 'There Comes A Time...". OK show. Low budget wad. Salute Cedric though. Less than a month preparation, amazing debut. Quote Borat: GREAT SUCCESS! Gotta write a damn report on the drama now though. Here's the cover for my report:

Selain itu, I'm also not sure if i'll be able to handle F6. Why can't Form Six just start of really hard? That would save me alot of decision making you know? Currently, it's SO easy, i'm having doubts. Is it a trick? Futhermore, I have a MIA pengajian am teacher and a blur-case Physics teacher. Of all the tales of ex-sixformers, is this too good to be true? A repetition of what i'd already know?
I've still to finish 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' by Cedric Chin.
No, it's not written by Cedric Chin. But borrowed from him.
Another thing:
The next big thing after Windows Vista will only arrive on October! WTF! You know what I'm talking about? It's Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard! All the cool features... *drools* go see yourself on http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/
Things to become of me: a Judoka, First Aider, Interactor, Student, Reporter and Designer.
Ok, that's all. Hope you have an amazing week in front of you.
Another thing:The next big thing after Windows Vista will only arrive on October! WTF! You know what I'm talking about? It's Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard! All the cool features... *drools* go see yourself on http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/
Things to become of me: a Judoka, First Aider, Interactor, Student, Reporter and Designer.Ok, that's all. Hope you have an amazing week in front of you.

8 comments:
aiyah! nt bah orh.. wanna become interact president!~ hahaha..
Really a great change in you! compare to you in early secondary school, this time you really want to be SOMEBODY! haha.. good there.. keep up :P I gave up bein somebody at st thomas today to come to college.. happy that you take the challenge :P Good luck orh!~ All da best! Gambateh!~
xie xie, wo ai ni!
BLEH
Aww... following in Ah Ma's footsteps, so proud of you. Haha.
And about form 6 being repetition of what you learn in form 5.. Just you wait and see lar. You have not got to the tough part perhaps.
Kekeke! Hello there. Congrats to you. Oh! And the Rotary installation is at the following details:-
Date: 30th June 2007
Venue: Kelab Golf Sarawak, Petra Jaya
Time: 7pm
Bring your secretary along too. Most of my BOD voted Gary Tay as secretary.
ya... gary... He'll be hitching a ride with me...
Guess what? Nicole Sim is my counterpart.
Interact counterpart, I know what you're thinking, sicko!
What the *toot*?? Calling me a sicko?? *coughcough* You are the one thinking up of things my mind doesn't think of... But since you brought that up, Ced may have a shot of having a taste of Coffee Bean. Kekeke!
For some reason Tay, I REALLY love the cover for your report. Priceless.
I find Paul's comment ... disturbing.
Anyway, I NEED to add you in my RSS feeds *curses netvibes*.
Ahh. And. You already am a somebody, Tay.
Post a Comment