Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I kena Tagged.

Wandkey @ Wen Qi
Vivian @ Bibian
Andrew
Nicole

There they are. Those three asses who tagged me. TAGGED ME. And reminded me about it day after day. WTF. (Wah, That's Fierce!)

So now what? Scold them? Spam them? Hack into their Blogger account? Maybe later.
Right now, I happy enough I got a happy mention over at Andrew's (weird though), and being assosiated in a love triangle over at Qi's and Babian's. So, I'll reply the tag. Yes. Reply. The fucking tag. Yes.

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR in no particular order:

-Andrew
-Cedric
-Daniel
-Vivian
-Wen Qi

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 Physical PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR in no particular order:
-iPhone, n95, n82, n83
-2009 Chevrolet Camaro
-iMac
-10mbps Broadband Connection
-Vacation
-Cedric's brains



THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS

Wen Qi

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER
1. Tall
2. Smart
3. Rich
4. Likes Cute Boys and Sweaty Men
5. Boh Su Cho for taggin me


MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
Smsed me when I was in NS. Ced didn't. HUH!

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE HAS SAID TO YOU
So Hai.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , YOU WILL
Become her lover. In return.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , THEY HAVE TO IMPROVE ON WILL BE
Her current location.

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , YOU WILL
Love her till she changes.

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , THE REASON WILL BE
Because she mistreats Andrew.

-

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS
Vivian Kon/Bibian/Babian


YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER
1. Nice Eyes
2. Unavailable
3. Does not love me
4. Cute
5. Quiet

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
nothing

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE HAS SAID TO YOU
I don't love you

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , YOU WILL
Die because of her other lover.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , THEY HAVE TO IMPROVE ON WILL BE
Beating Sam at Badminton

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , YOU WILL
kiss her

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , THE REASON WILL BE
Because she mistreats Cedric.

-

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS
Andrew

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER
1. Short
2. Rude
3. Skinny
4. Honest
5. Suai

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
Supported me when Daniel Tan was teasing me.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE HAS SAID TO YOU
Cibai

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , YOU WILL
Move in with him

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , THEY HAVE TO IMPROVE ON WILL BE
Height

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , YOU WILL
Blame Sam

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , THE REASON WILL BE
Sam



PASS THIS QUIZ TO 1O PEOPLE THAT YOUS WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU

1. Tze Rong
2. Wen Qi
3. Chai Teck Chaw (Special Mention) (You better reply this tag!)
4. Kenny
5. Paul
6. Nicole
7. Cedric
8. Andrew Liong
9. Vivian
10. Sam


1. WHO IS NO.7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
Me

2. WHO IS NO.9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
Me

3. IF NO.9 nd NO10 ARE TOGETHER , WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?
Disgusting

4. WHAT ABOUT NO1 nd NO5 ?
Cool!

5. WHAT IS NO3 STUDYING ?
Form 6! With me.

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUS CHATT-ED WITH NO6 ?
Last Sunday. About being prom queen candidate. And how his prom king is spooky. Nerdy.

7. DOES NO4 WORK ?
Yes, he's lawyer, personal trainer and boyfriend of two who runs a lose all you can sweat shop.

8. DOES NO8 HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
Donno. Maybe Wo ng . Hi o ng . Fo o

9. WILL YOU WOO NO8 ?
Absolutely

10. HOW ABOUT NO5 ?
I don't see a future in that

11. DOES NO2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
Yes. A big sister (relatively) and brother.

12. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO3 AND NO4 ?
In St Thomas.

13. WHERE DOES NO1 LIVE AT ?
Penang?

14. HOW YOUS GET TO KNOW NO.2 ?
Online.

15. IS NO5 SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?
His abs are.

DONE. Here you go. I wan go sleep edi.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

wahseh. i suai? paiseh.

u want more cibai hia? CIBAI LA LU! I KNOW I SHORT. SIAM! PLUS I NEVER EVEN ASKED YOU TO DO THIS TAG. I NEVER ASKED ANYONE.

cibai kia. friday don wanna go out liaw. what to do. i rude wad

wandkey said...

That's funny, I didn't even know that I like sweaty men. Hmm. And I didn't bo su cho and tag you ok, I do things properly and sincerely one.

Anyway, good post, good for a well needed laugh. Uni can drive one crazy if one isn't crazy yet.

Vivian Kon Ching Sian said...

hahah! u msged me just to read this post?

Am i supposed to do another one? OF U?

Eli James said...

Love it, Tay. Love it. Had me rolling all over the carpet.