Okay, lets see. Recap of the last 24 hours.
Was at Lowyat Plaza for an hour hunting for my Macbook acrylic cov
er which I saw at EpiCentre@Pavilion the day before but didn't have enough cash. To no avail. Settled on 50 pieces of BenQ DVD-R's at rm48. Haha. Wanna lighten the load on my hard drive. Damn cheap these days.
Then I walked back to my apartment, arriving at around 4.30pm. Gotta pack. Leaving soon. Spotted my father's friend who's supposed to send us to the airport. Sneaked past him. Didn't expect him so soon. My guess is that he don't want to be caught in the roadblock around Imbi and Hangtuah. Concerts going on all over the place with technical rehearsals audible the whole day. I think I saw Nicholas Teo outside BB plaza.
So packed, packed and packed. A few new t-shirts, a jacket, a portable hard disk, and other minor stuff. Plane leaving at 9.30 wor. Actually booked 7 pm flight. AirAsia delayed it... zzzz After packing, went downstairs and loaded all the stuff into friend's Unser. Left for Sepang I think. Halfway, stop for satay at some semi-rural place along the highway. Looks like a peaceful place. Everyone so carefree. The satay was, unbelievably nice. It's not even popular or what, we were the only people there at the time. But the satay was just the texture I dreamed of. Haha. Slightly crispy(charcoal burnt) on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Both beef and chicken.
Ok, lepas makan, continue and reach LCCT at 7+ I think. First thing I spotted was airasia's self check-in kiosk. Hrm. Look interesting with it's huge touchscreen(my fetish). Too bad it didn't work out for me. So I dumped my bags with my parents and made my way to Coffee Bean with a Black Forest in mind. As I walked by, I saw this guy who looked extremely familiar. I thought he looked like Alex, a former school mate whom I've know for like, 2 weeks. I kept staring at him as I walked and he stared back. Not certain, I looked away and continued walking, my hand smsing, "When's Alex going back to Kuching?" to Teck Chaw and Momo.
Here's what i got:
Haha.y u find him?he came back on Nov.sadly! Juz now 5pm i ady sent him to airport.now he shud be sitting in KL taxi.haha.I saw him at the departure hall le..-mo
Waited for my coffee while pondering. He looks different. Longer hair perhaps?
Walked back and he was still there. He looked at me as i approached. T.T what are the odds. So we like stood there and catch up for like half and hour. He's waiting for his bus to Langkawi, some trip his family won. Too bad though, he has to return to Johor the next day, apparently, the he must be at Langkawi for the holiday to be legit(free). His course breaks (TOESL) is the same as public school.
Was talking when my phone rang, counter open liaw. Had to send my bag as luggage though I wanted to carry it on board ( overweight 10kg of 7kg allowed). Had a lot of liquids in the bag too. Shampoo, wax, clay, deodorant, sprays, etc.
Then go into terminal, fired up the macbook, turned on Skype and MSN ( cant connect). Sms Kenny to on Skype, Kenny called, I answered, we turn on video, we look at each other for a while, Kenny left, and two girls or something appeared instead. [Kenny was at Sam's] Decided to hang up when all i saw was an empty room.
Board the plane, got ushered by the stewardess to sit beside the emergency exit. Damn, the seat cannot recline there one. I've got a bad feeling when I sat next to he emergency exit. Then again, it might be nothing. The journey was uneventful apart for some slight turbulence. One hour and forty minutes later, the fasten seat belts sign was lit and the captain announced that we will be arriving shortly. But, after 10 minutes, I felt that my ear was pressurizing, instinctively, I felt that I was rising again. The first thought to come to my mind was, 'I'm going to Bintulu.'
Then the dreaded announcement, "There seem to be no improvement in the weather at Kuching, so we've decided to fly back to Klia LCC T as other airports have been closed at this hour. Once there, our ground crew will attend to you. Once again, sorry for the inconvinience caused. Thank you."
Now, who says something memorable is something you enjoy?
1 comment:
Wow. What a night. :S
Post a Comment