Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 1:Pengajian Am 2, Chemistry

Woke up at 6 (kinda used to it, attended morning prayer at 5am the week before)

PA2 8=11:
Annoying
Table to Text transfer didn't come out.
No.8 for Line Graph, i heard the data is screwed. Thank God I didn't even attempted it. I just hope the title for No.7 starts with Malaysia:
Non of the spotted question for essay came out.... /.\
Did some eko-penlancongan crap and Jerebu thingy for essay.

Lunch:fast Food at aroma.

Chem 2 - 4.30:
wtf... Calculations is my best part in Chemistry and I believe only TWO calculations questions came out.
Organic also few. Fortunately Inorganic oso few la...
I simply put mendelevium...
WTH is alumina? dehydrating agent?
And my answer sheet hole punched at the right.... =.="
I didn't leave anything blank tho. XD
Hope Essay is find Kp, not Kc.
Target 50/100 i happy liaw.

Off to MATHS. BB.

Ps. Class t-shirt undersized and itchy... grammatically incorrect.

1 comment:

Caelin.cf said...

ya loh...my sis also ask me dont wear the t-shirt arrr....XD
y they write like tat ha?
is to show 13 student is not more ha?
or we are one familt, so consider one?