Thursday, July 02, 2009

Solo..

I know, blogging isn't my thing. Yet, as I'm not going to be seeing much of my friends anymore, I'd figure this would be the one and only way to brag let then know whether I'm alive or not.


So, what is there it update?

I'm one of the few ex-Six Formers left in Kuching. I'll be leaving to NUS, SG this 27, so anyone want to send me off ;) pls pls pls do so. The only other person who's leaving after me is Matt, on the 28th~

Will be at KL this 10th to 16th and Penang from 16th to 20th wif Danny and Kenny.

Short recap:
April-June:Work as typist at RHB bank, gained 5kg.

Holidays was spent at:
Sabah
Damai
Matang Family Park
Lundu
Sematan

After this, hopefully I'll be able to post about my trip to KL~

Till then...

2 comments:

Eli James said...

Will be waiting for that post, then. =)

ern said...

same here :D