Monday, August 25, 2008

At the End

Greetings to all! First of all, I would like to congratulate the incoming Committee for their effort and hardwork organizing the 20th Joint Installation Dinner for the Interact Clubs of S.M.K. St. Joseph, S.M.K. St. Mary, S.M.K. St. Thomas, S.M.K. Green Road, and Lodge International School. We’ve been together for 20 years now!

Times goes by, another year has past, I’m honored to be the President of the Interact Club of S.M.K. St Thomas for the Term 2007/2008. Above all, I would like to extend my utmost thanks and gratitude to all of those who have served together with me throughout my presidency. Thanks to my Board of Directors for their committed hard work. Together, we have gained lots of memorable experiences and accomplishments during the past year. Through it all, we, as Interactors, besides having fun, have gained valuable lessons and skills that will prove useful to us in our future endeavours.

Thanks also to our teacher advisor, Ms. Sim bee Yong and Mdm. Nur Jamilah for their guidance and support throughout the year. On behalf of the Interact Club of S.M.K. St. Thomas, I would like to record my sincere thanks to our Sponsoring Rotary Club, the Rotary Club of Kuching, and Rotarian Advisor PP. Chan Woon Peng and PP. Arif Arabi in particular for their undivided support, advice, guidance and encouragement during the last Rotary Year.

Although we have limited members, under the Interact Motto, “Service Before Self”, we had succesfully carried out many projects from community service to fund-raising to interschool games. During this short time spent together, our club as been through thick and thin as a team and many valuable friendships have been forged.

Last but not least, I would like to congratulate the incoming Board of Directors for being deservingly elected. I Wish all of you all the best and may you serve the club with pride and dedication! To the outgoing Board of Directors, I wish you all good luck in the upcoming public examinations and your future undertakings.

God bless.

Service Before Self,


Timothy Tay Xyian Xiet
President of Interact Club of SMK St Thomas
Year 2007/2008

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Cibai la you choosing Fadly. Got this kind of thing also never tell

Unknown said...

wad to do.... no other choice... u wan who? you?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.