I am sure many of us have experiences where a friend of ours will only seek our companionship when they are down and out. When their happiness graph is on its way up, they tend to forget about us. I just spoke to someone like that not too long ago and this person is quite pissed at the situation.It’s not a very nice feeling isn’t it? Friends who only talk to us when they are sad and when they are in a jolly mood, they just ditch us. I am sure you must be harbouring a tad bit of being betrayed kind of feeling. Am I right?I have read somewhere though that when someone in down, the very first person that comes to that victim’s mind is often an important person. That is to say, if your friend comes seeking comfort and emotional support from you when he or she is down, it actually means you’re important to him or her.Think about it, when you are drowned in sorrow, the very first person you want to speak to… is it someone you want to betray and abuse? Or is it someone whom you long for? I think it’s more of the latter?
Why then so many of us feel used and betrayed because your friend tend to forget about you when they on the high?
Life needs rain to foster. The Sun alone wouldn't do much good alone, would it? What carries rain clouds, other then wind alone? And when the sun is bright, you look forward to the rain to soothe. You may find the sun or stars all-mighty, but they are only there half the time, while rain can always be found any time of the day or night. Take Care, God Bless, Always with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment