I’d like to apologize first of all for large time span between this and my last post. It’s been depressing for me lately and I’m really just having a lack of anything at all to blog about. Add in an extremely laggy Well, anyways, I’d like to start anew especially with the help of the new Microsoft word 2007, which I’m using rite now to publish my posts straight from home :D. Sigh, SO much to talk about and so little time to write it down in words, till next time! Anyway, prepare to hear from me soon as I try to ramp up my blogging productivity. See ya!
www.blogger.com and u get me, an extremely pissed of blogger who wants what he wants FAST!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Long time no see, long time no read ;)
Talked about by Unknown at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Timothy
I'm a form 2 student. May I ask you something? Do you have any Malay composition guide books or sample essays? If you have, what are the titles and publishers?
I'm looking forward to upgrde my BM essay writing. So, I hope you can help me out on this.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Aik.
Post a Comment